1.28.2010

28 going on 30

My fun day w/ B...

Me & B slept as late as Snicker would let us...6am...
got up & ate some grub,
& felt akward as I dropped him off @ the mall cus I had to wait in the car...

5 min. later he gets back in &
flies around to the other side of the mall
where we wait to pick up a suprise...


GIFT#1: it's my big, comfy LOV3SAC!! I love this thing & its sooo soft, perfect for taking a nap...Snicker thinks so too

GIFT#2: my other phone was not working so well, so I got an iPhone! Still trying to figure out all the "apps!"

We went to Kotta's in Frisco for dinner & found our favorite Sushi place
and ended the day with something to last the week....


GIFT #3: awesome red roses that make me smile all day : )