Our original plans were to go on a little mini trip, but staying home was fun too...
We started our day off & went to breakfast at The Original Pancake House-yum!
We agreed to not get each other anything
but as soon as we got back home
the door bell rang & FLOWERS!!
Callas - the flowers in our wedding : )
I was panicking....I REALLY didn't get him anything...cheater...best wife ever!
Then 30 min. later the door bell rings again & FRUIT!
A lovely bouquet of white & dark chocolate covered strawberries
from Edible Arrangements!
Wow : ) such a sweetheart & still my best friend who makes my heart smile <3
We ended the day with dinner at our favorite place
We've gone every anniversary & was our first date in high school...Simply Fondue
Oh...I almost forgot I did get him somethin (later)
he's been wanting for a while
a black Wii & he stayed up til 1am playing : )